Steps to create a simple Augmented Reality Action (Aura)
1. Use the camera app of your mobile device to take a short video of something, that will become the "Overlay", and save the video at your mobile device.
2. Launch the "Cool AR Creator" app. Tap the "Camera Icon" right below the "Channel Icon" at the top left corner
3. Position and scale the view frame to cover the Trigger Image. Pick a flat image so that the recognition slider at the left bottom corner would automatically slide to the green section for maximum recognition strength. Choose between creating a Location-based Aura,
appearing only in one particular geographical location, by sliding the pointer of the location slider at the right bottom corner to the right side or a regular Aura visible anywhere, by sliding the pointer of the location slider to the left side.
Then tap the "Camera Icon" at the top right corner.
4. What do you want to link the Trigger Image to? Select a video, an animation, image or 3D model from either your own library in your mobile device or the built-in Aurasma Channel. After you have selected something, the process of linking the Trigger Image with the Overlay will start.
5. Upon completion of the linking process, you can name your Aura
6. Your Aura will then load as an Overlay on top of the Trigger Image. You can now resize and rescale it.
7. Saving your Aura
8. Your Aura is available on your mobile device.